Tuesday, March 24, 2015

PRESENT PERFECT T

PRESENT PERFECT TENSE
AFFIRMATIVE FORM (with the particle NEVER it has a negative meaning)
SUBJECT HAVE    
   
They ´ve NEVER  
JUST PAST
SUBJECT HAS ALREADY PARTICIPLE
   
She ´s    
NEGATIVE FORM
SUBJECT haven't/hasn't PAST 
PARTICIPLE ...(yet).
INTERROGATIVE FORM
Have/has Subject PAST PARTICIPLE (yet)…? Yes, Pronoun have/has
No, Pronoun haven't/hasn't
WH- have/has Subject PAST PARTICIPLE …?
Have/Has Subject ever PAST PARTICIPLE …? (EXPERIENCE)
USE OF SINCE & FOR
She has lived in Uruguay since 2001
She has worked for P&G for seven years.
since January
since I met you.
since we got married SINCE… A DEFINITE POINT IN TIME (AN OCCASION, MOMENT, EVENT)
since his birthday.
since I was a kid.
for years
for centuries
for 2 days
for some weeks FOR… A PERIOD OF TIME
 
COMPARE:
since last summer SOME TIME DURING THE PREVIOUS SUMMER
FOR the last summer THE WHOLE PERIOD
NICE SONGS 
Have I told you lately that I Iove you? by Rod Stewart
Have you ever seen the rain? by Credence Rod Stewart
I've never been in love before Frank Sinatra Barbara Streisand etc
We've only just begun Carpenters Andy Williams
We've already had enough Michael Jackson
 I just haven't met you yet Michael Bubblé
You ain't seen nothing yet Bachman-Turner
I've dreamed of you B Streisand
Love's never been so nice M Bubblé
Martina McBride - All The Things We've Never Done
http://adv.musixmatch.com/p1.0/fsFQhDXHQ2ZobFhSqfIFJljH+YvS+OGGKu0fsmP0YHpxWKsNQaepDbir7yQuztmWrJpw3y82nDzjbs5HvJRUvEnaBz5k5nirbH6e4mfITiC3gg4TGYBOjV9+l2Q6Wli8RppHtmyDcAzLwmZJ4Tq3ULm6fSNwrny4NISXh0luDJ2HI8iaZTG9cXx+FHniPxDOoCS2cHlh3ZqIhE5/x9/816n6DOsn2szYkRX/uLEtDMOvsDcMd3otP8V/loBkxLiXZSTE/bzftP36g9+adM5asH+4L7FYQs31amCMgx16wFYNlyudceU3ISdU7q7cFgjX3umAI1oWQHlP6NEciYx6nT51te8STtPLuJl3wmb23hhXpCbt+6Sqlz7OhZ1G4PFtLjbwYi1qlFJ9Pe4Pxj8vzQkXyptLFrD/yrf0pmvT+6w=/?rnd=28832306016
"All The Things We've Never Done"
 
They drank their anniversary glass
A silent moment passed
Then they kissed
She knows there's something on his mind
He'll tell her in due time
What it is
He says "I've never built
Your mansion on a hill
Or warmed you in the Spanish sun
I simply blink my eye
And think as years fly by
Of all the things we've never done"
She smiles and takes his hand in hers
And says "It just occured
To me now
The thought that brings you such regret
What hasn't happened yet
It makes me proud..."
"You never walked away
When I needed you to stay
Or made me feel I'm not the one
There've been no broken vows VOW= voto, promesa, compromiso
And there reason we're here now
Is all the things we've never done"
"We've never grown apart
You never broke my heart
With secrets that you've kept me from
We've never been untrue
And I'm still here with you
Through all the things we've never done"
Through all the things we've never done"

No comments:

Post a Comment