Thursday, March 5, 2015

LISTENING EXAM NEXT MONDAY


UNIT 2

                                                SOMETHING (sth.)

I’m calling about…              tomorrow’s meeting

                                                your new catalogue

                                                the position of Marketing Manager

                                                an invitation we received

                                                the financial report that you are sending us tomorrow…

                                                an order that I placed last Monday

                                                my job application

 

                                                VERB

I’m phoning to…                  ask about your new address

                                                offer my consultant services

                                                remind you of tomorrow’s invitation

                                                invite you to our opening

                                                inform our new telephone numbers

                                                let you know that the delivery is ready

                                                tell you that I’m not going to the office because I’m sick

 

                                               

 

No comments:

Post a Comment