I KINDLY REMIND YOU THAT WE HAVE AN IMPORTANT ORAL PRESENTATION NEXT THURSDAY, MAY 28th. AT SALON DE USOS MULTIPLES.
BE THERE ON TIME, PLEASE!
YOU'LL HAVE TO WEAR FORMAL OUTFIT, AS YOU ALREADY KNOW.
TIMING: 2 MINUTES MINIMUM (EACH STUDENT)!!
AS HW NEXT MONDAY, MAY 25th.: CD TEST 10.
THANKS A LOT, ENJOY THE WEEKEND.
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Sunday, May 17, 2015
- Unit 10
- Oral ProductionInstructions: The student will have different options to talk about. 2 minutes minimum.– Innovative ideas to promote green initiatives (in companies).
– What can we do to help the environment?
– Environmentally-friendly gadgets and products.
– A formal presentation following the ideas presented in the Business Communication section in student’s textbooks.The use of different tenses, comparisons, modals and passive construction (in present and past) and the vocabulary of the unit are to be observed. Students can use any supporting material for their presentations.
- Unit 10
- Written ProductionInstructions: Students will have three choices to develop a written composition describing:– Innovations that companies are carrying out to help and protect our environment.
– What does a socially responsible enterprise do?
– Inventions and gadgets aimed to help our environment.The use of different tenses, comparisons, modal verbs and passive constructions along with the vocabulary of the unit are to be included in the composition. 100 words minimum.