Friday, March 9, 2012

Good afternoon 4 PM Class!
I'm sorry I can't be with you, but today I had a car accident. You can call me if you want: 442-1060972 (mobile phone)

Please, work IN TEAMS on Paraguay's project, according to your topic. Start doing your research in English:
  • Business: local and international enterprises and entrepeneurs, main exports and imports, economy, trade agreements, etc.
  • Culture: art, music, folklore, dance, handcrafts, history, traditions, entertainment
  • Interactive activities that involve the whole EBC community
  • EBC Exchange Programs: Universidad Nacional de Paraguay:www.una.py
Send me your research: moshi_lopez@hotmail.com

I need to know the material that you will need such as tables, screen, posts, etc. that could  be provided by EBC.

                          I'll miss you!   Have a nice weekend. I'll see you next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment